Saturday, January 29, 2011

A rough week

It's been a rough week for me.  I have been down for the count with a chest cold that has morphed it's self into something more.  I'm on day 4 of not leaving the house, for some that would be wonderful.  however when you can't manage to do anything but lie still, its not so fun.  I am on the mend and am doing everything possible to get better.  The head coach of our baseball team brought some get well flowers for me yesterday and it made my day!  It even had glitter on the flower pedals! 

My Auntie Linda passed away this week as well.  I am happy to say that she is in heaven with the Lord and is no longer in any pain.  It has been a real struggle on my Mom as this is the first death in her immediate family.  Linda was her oldest sister who had been struggling with cancer.

All things considered, tomorrow is a new day and I will rejoice and be glad in it.


1 comments:

The Storylady said...

Hope you feel better soon, Stephanie. Your folks were supposed to be in Palm Springs with us last weekend, but obviously couldn't make it. We wouldn't have been much fun either, though, since I got sick while we were there. Bad weekend all the way around for this family!

Post a Comment