Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Knit it

I went to my mail box the other day and inside was 2 new magazines.  (I love magazines!)  I got the Spring Garnet Hill and the Spring Interweave Knits.  Obviously one is a knitting magazine and the other is a clothing magazine.  I found it so astonishing that Iwas drawn to an Alpaca Sweater in G.H for $178.00.  The sweater is so plush and luxurious.  I could never afford it but then again, I just might....

As I was looking through my Interweave Knits magazine, there was a première sweater pattern for the exact sweater in G.H.!  Not only can I make it myself and tell others that I made it, I can pay a fraction of the cost and be on the cutting edge of fashion.

By the way, Knit Picks just came out with a new yarn line, Aloft Mohair.  It is a fraction of the cost of traditional mohair and they have some fabulous colors to choose from.  So the next time you see me, I might be adorned in a fashionable new look.  Then again knowing me, I might just have it on with jeans!



0 comments:

Post a Comment